Procedure for Applying
All eligible persons, as per the eligibility criteria laid by AFOWO, can apply for purchase of Dwelling Units in the projects / schemes announced by AFOWO from time to time. Although the procedure for application, including payment plans, will be announced for each scheme separately, but the general application procedure is as follows :
Demand Survey Registration
1. Initial requests are registered through Demand Survey for a particular location by applying online or offline in the prescribed format.
2. The applicants for Demand Survey have to deposit Rs.10,000/- through online transfer or by drawing a Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of AFOWO payable at New Delhi.
1. Once reasonable demand is established, the scheme is announced and the applicants of Demand Survey can register for the scheme, by filling in the Registration Form for the particular scheme / project.
2. At this stage, the applicants have to pay Rs. 1,00,000/- only, towards Registration/Earnest Money.
3. 10% of cost of the booked dwelling unit (including Rs.1,00,000/- paid as per clause 2 above) has to paid by the applicant within 30 days of registration in the scheme.
4. 15% of cost of the dwelling unit is demanded by the society within 90 days of registration in the scheme.
5. The balance payment will have to be paid by the applicant as per the allotment letter schedule, provided at the time of registration in the scheme.
Disclaimer: AFOWO is a registered society under Govt of India Societies Registration Act 1860 and is not connected to AFNHB or AWHO in any manner.