Armed Forces Officials Welfare Organization (herein after called AFOWO) welcomes you to its website and looks forward to a meaningful interaction with you.
1. AFOWO respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, educational qualifications, telephone number, credit /debit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
2. AFOWO assures you that your personal information shall not be used/disclosed by it, except for the purpose of extending services or doing the intended business with you, or if required, to be disclosed under the due process of law.
3. AFOWO reserves its right to collect (through enquiry details, through cookies, or through any other means), analyze and disseminate, aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with the view to enhance services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries, and business associates as a general business practice.
4. While AFOWO assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
7. If you have any question or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: AFOWO is a registered society under Govt of India Societies Registration Act 1860 and is not connected to AFNHB or AWHO in any manner.