Eligibility for Purchase
The following shall be eligible to register for AFOWO Housing schemes :
- Serving and Re-employed personnel of Armed Forces
- Retired Armed Forces Officials.
- Spouse of deceased Armed Forces Officials.
- Blood relations/Dependants of Armed Forces Officials viz. parents, spouse, children, grand children, including adopted children, brother(s), and sister(s) including their spouses.
Wherein the term Armed Forces means the Army, Navy, or Air Force as well as para-military forces like BSF, CISF, CRPF etc.
The following persons can also register for AFOWO Housing schemes, but will be put on lower priority :
- Working and Retired Employees of Central Government, Central Government PSUs and Employees of Statutory Authorities & Autonomous Bodies under Central Government
- Working and Retired Employees of State Governments, State Government PSUs and Employees of Statutory Authorities & Autonomous Bodies under State Governments.
- Spouse of Deceased / Blood Relatives / Dependents of Central and State Government PSUs and Employees of Statutory Authorities & Autonomous Bodies under Central and State Governments.
- Working / Retired / Spouse of Deceased / Blood Relatives / Dependents of Employees of Nationalized Banks, or of organizations which are covered under either by EPF Act or ESI Act or under both the Acts.
If upon meeting the requirements of the above members, in any housing scheme or project of the Society, and in the event of surplus units left, and it becomes necessary for effective attainment of the aims and objectives of the Society to allot those surplus units, some other categories of applicants can register, subject to the approval of the Governing Body of the Society.
For further details and/or any clarification, you may call
For further information in this regard, you may call on the following phone numbers :
Disclaimer: AFOWO is a registered society under Govt of India Societies Registration Act 1860 and is not connected to AFNHB or AWHO in any manner.