Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility of persons for participating in the Demand Surveys of AFOWO is given in the Eligibility for Participation section.
2. The eligible persons can apply for participating in the Demand Surveys of AFOWO by following the procedure given in the Procedure to Apply section.
3. The applicant has to fill the prescribed Application Form online or offline and submit it to AFOWO along with the prescribed commitment fee, without which the application will not be accepted.
4. The Commitment Fee for participating in Demand Survey, per location, is Rs.10,000/ only (Rs. Ten Thousand Only), refundable as per clause 5 given below.
5. In case the applicant does not book the dwelling unit, an amount of Rs.9000/- from the Commitment Fee will be refunded after deduction Rs.1000/- towards administrative expenses.
6. If, after participating in a Demand Survey, an applicant wishes to book his/her dwelling unit, the Demand Survey amount of Rs.10,000/- deposited as Commitment Fee will be adjusted as administrative expenses which shall be non-refundable and shall not be adjustable towards project registration.
7. In any event of the Demand Survey of a particular location being unsuccessful, the applicant can transfer his Commitment Fee for any other location, or can take refund as per clause 5 above.
8. Since Demand Survey is the preliminary stage of a proposed housing scheme, and details regarding availability of land, actual location, cost of land etc. will not be known, only an approximate idea of these items will be given in the notice for Demand Survey.
9. AFOWO reserves the right to accept or reject any application for Demand Survey, without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
Disclaimer: AFOWO is a registered society under Govt of India Societies Registration Act 1860 and is not connected to AFNHB or AWHO in any manner.