(Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website)
By accessing this website (www.afowo.org), you agree to accept, without limitation or criterion, all of these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the site.
1. The "user content" in this website provided, submitted or contributed by Individuals, Institutions, Societies, Organizations, Businesses, etc. refers to all text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material, submitted to this website, for publishing on the website, promotions or any other purpose(s).
2. By submitting the "user content" the said contributors grant to Armed Forces Officials Welfare Organization (herein after called AFOWO) a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty- free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute their user content in any existing or future media. They also grant to AFOWO the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
3. The contributors to this website should ensure that the "user content" submitted by them must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against the contributors or a third party
4. The contributors must not submit any user content to this website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. AFOWO reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on its servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
5. All information on this website including that of Real Estate, Education, Employment, Training, Retirement Planning etc. is provided on the basis of the inputs given by the contributors.
6. Although our team takes all precautions in checking and verifying the information, AFOWO does not take responsibility about the genuineness and authenticity of the information or the antecedents of the contributors.
7. The site and its content are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
8. References and links to products or services of independent companies may appear on the site. These references and links are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
10. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India, and disputes, if any, relating to these terms and conditions, or otherwise, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi (India) only.
Disclaimer: AFOWO is a registered society under Govt of India Societies Registration Act 1860 and is not connected to AFNHB or AWHO in any manner.