Procedure to Apply
1. AFOWO may carry out Demand Survey from time to time to assess the requirement of dwelling units at different places in any part of India.
2. For this purpose, AFOWO will notify such Demand Surveys on its website, inform its members through e-mail, as well as publicise by other means.
3. Persons desirous of participating in the ensuing Demand Survey may apply Online by filling in the Online Application form and making Online payment of the prescribed commitment fee.
4. Alternatively, the desirous persons may download the Application Form, fill it completely, and submit at the office of AFOWO by Post/Courier or in person, along with the prescribed commitment fee in the form of Cheque or Demand Draft.
5. AFOWO will issue a receipt for the commitment fee received, and send it to the applicant online and/or through courier.
6. AFOWO will inform the applicant about the result of the Demand Survey, along with the tentative price and other details.
7. If the applicant wishes to book the dwelling unit, the commitment fee will be adjusted in the booking amount as given in the Terms and Conditions.
8.In case the applicant does not want to book the dwelling unit due to any reasons whatsoever, the commitment fee will be refunded as per the refund policy given in the Terms and Conditions in the following pages.